Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Absence is Inexcusable

I've been away for a terribly long time... I am sorry, blog (and blog readers).

Lately, all I have been is stressed, and this does not a good blog make, as everything I say/ write when I'm stressed is about how stressed I currently am. In light of the knowledge of my complaining nature I've avoided dragging out my pain (and yours, dear reader).

All this to say, I have not fallen of the face of the earth. I have not forgotten that I own a blog. I have not abandoned a project I have barely begun. I simply have no time to pursue another writing endeavor at this time. I will try to make time in the future to write at least once a week (I'm not sure about what, but hopefully it will be somewhat interesting).

And now, back to paper writing... *face-palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment