Monday, September 20, 2010

A Proper Formal Introduction

So... My name is Amethyst. & I love all things to do with books. I love to read. A lot... Probably a lot more than a regular human being should. I absolutely love everything to do with the UK and I am basically going to major in British history. I go to school at DBU (Dallas Baptist University) & I like my roommate alot, despite some of her obvious flaws... such as a distaste for Sci-Fi television shows and the belief that Harry Potter is of the devil. Other than that, she's pretty cool. Anyway... I'm an aspiring librarian & I want to write a book some day.

I don't really know what to do with this blog. I'm just starting it & I have no idea what to write about. I know some stuff I'm gonna vlog about but I don't know about this... Oh well! Maybe I'll come up with something really interesting to talk about... hopefully in the near future!

For now, I must find something to abate my hunger. My stomach is eating itself! Aaaahhh! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment