Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This small act of defiance toward the system will not cause my downfall!

That's what I have to keep telling myself.

...I just skipped my first class... Ever! But I am resolved to be guilt free! I already know all the information & we had a quiz last class, so  we won't have one this time... & I really don't want to go!

"But Amethyst", you say, "You're just listing excuses. How can you even begin to justify such a deplorable act, as skipping class? What will you say if someone asks you why you weren't there? What if something important happens & you missed it? Then what will you do?"

The answer to these questions is a simple one.

I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!
& now I'm super nervous!!!! But the class is just about half way finished so I can't change my mind now! Maybe a nice nap will loose this insoluble guilt that has lodged itself in the core of my being... maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment