Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scissors, Tin cans, Telephones, & Awesomeness!

Today's blog comes to you in 3 parts. Count 'em 3!

Part 1:
I just spend the last 10 minutes hacking open a can of Spaghettios with a pair of scissors, because I haven't eaten all day & I don't own a can opener. I could have gotten something to eat that didn't require the possibility of my accidentally stabbing myself to death, but that just takes the fun out of life... That, & I really wanted Spaghettios... even if I did have to eat them cold, because I lack the foresight to bring a bowl that I can put in a microwave with me to college.
I am currently avoiding the effort of washing my clothes by blogging and eating a Scumdiddlyumptious bar... It's tasty & I win. Unfortunately, I did not get a golden ticket... my dreams are shattered.

Part 2:
I am now in constant fear of the telephone ringing at my job. I physically jump when it rings. Even if I don't have to answer it, because one of my bosses is sitting at the desk. I have really strange phobias.

Part 3:
I get to share my favorite movie with some of my friends tonight... & I'm not forcing them to watch it! They're watching it of their own free will!!!... well, actually my roommate doesn't really have a choice... unless she decides to leave... but she won't because the movie is absolutely brilliant (& I mean that with all the enthusiasm a Doctor Who fan can muster)!

Now, I think I'm going to go try do something productive. If the TV doesn't magically turn itself on...

No comments:

Post a Comment