Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things... (Because I'm Bored!)

Sorry. I had a compulsive urge to complete this...

1. First thing you wash in the shower?


-- My face.



2. What color is your favorite hoodie?

-- Grey, because it symbolizes the bleak outlook that is the human condition (That was sarcastic. I hope you realized that.)!



3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

-- I've never been kissed



4.Do you plan outfits?

-- Sometimes, but normally not.



5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?

-- Very tired. but obviously not tired enough to leave this survey thing incomplete.


6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?

-- My room mate's pillow.



7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?

--AIM



8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

-- I don't remember my dreams... if I have any at all.



9. Did you meet anybody new today?

-- A few people at the midnight madness pre-party.


10. What are you craving right now?

-- Sleep, and the end of this hectic week.


11. Do you floss?

-- No, not really.



12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

-- The disgusting smell & gagging... just being honest...



13. When was the last time you talked on aim?

-- At least 3 years.



14. Are you emotional?

-- Rather.



15. Would you dance to the taco song?

-- I know not of this taco song... but I'd sure like to learn it. I love tacos.


16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

--No.



17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

-- Lick.



18. Do you like your hair?

-- Yes, but I wish it was longer.



19. Do you like yourself?

-- Does anybody? Ha ha! The Sacratic method in  action! sorry... studying to be a teacher.



20. Have you ever met a celebrity?

-- Does Jump 5 count?



21. Do you like cottage cheese?

-- No. Cheese should not be curdled & watery...



22. What are you listening to right now?

-- Kate Nash. Take Me To a Higher Plane, to be exact.

23. How many countries have you been to?

-- 2 the US and Mexico.



24. Are your parents strict?

-- Not super.



25. Would you go sky diving?

-- Not if you offered me a million bucks... maybe a billion, but definitely not a million.



26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?

-- sure?...



27. Would you throw potatoes at him?

-- No. That's rude.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

-- No. There are some shiny things, but nothing sparkly.



29. Have you ever been in a castle?

-- I wish.



30. Do you rent movies often?

-- No, not normally.



31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?

-- Some random person whose name I cannot recall... Ooo! The question is so not grammatically correct!


32. Have you made a prank phone call?

-- Nope.



33. Do you own a gun?

-- I'm sure I have a water gun somewhere... maybe.


34. Can you count backwards from 74?

-- yes?... but I'd rather not right now. Too time consuming.



35. Who are you going to be with tonight?

-- What? Could you, please, rephrase the question?



36. Brown or white eggs?

-- White. I guess.



37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?

-- Yep. I have a Harry Potter Shirt & some pink & blue hair clip ins.



38. Ever been on a train?

-- No, but I want to! Especially if that train were going to Hogwarts!!



39. Ever been in love?

-- Unfortunately, no.



40. Do you have a cell-phone?

-- Yep.



41. Are you too forgiving?

-- Maybe.



42. Do you use chap stick?

-- Yes.



43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?

-- Probably working.


44. Can you use chop sticks?

-- Hai!



45. Ever have cream puffs?

-- Cream puffs were divinely inspired by God!



46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?

-- No, but I really want to!



47. What was the last question you asked?

-- What's going on?



48. What was the last CD you bought?

-- Probably something by Relient K. It's been awhile...


49. Boys or girls?

-- ... I like boys, if that's what you're getting at...



50. What is your bus number for school?

-- I have never ridden a school bus to or from school.



51. Is your hair curly?

-- More wavy than curly.



52. Last time you cried?

-- A couple of days ago.



53. Ever walked into a wall?

-- No! *Looks around nervously*



54. Do looks matter?

-- To a certain extent.



55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?

-- No.



56. Have you ever slapped someone?

-- On the arm.



57. Favorite time of the year?

-- Fall and Winter!



58. Favorite color?

-- Blue & grey... mostly grey!



59. Are you sarcastic?

-- Are you seriously asking me this question?



60. Do you have any tattoos?

-- No, but I want one... although I don't think I'll ever get up the never to actually get one.



61. The last person you held hands with?

-- Idk.



62. Do you sleep with the TV on?

-- No, too much light & noise.



63. Where was your default picture taken at?

-- At my house.



64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

-- No.



65. Do you like your life right now?

-- I guess...



66. How often do you talk on the phone?

-- Not very.



67. What is your favorite animal?

-- I really like Llamas.



68. What was the most recent thing you bought?

-- Food.



69. Do you have good vision?

-- With my very strong prescription contacts!



70. Can you hula hoop?

-- Sure. Not very well.



71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

-- No.



72. Do you have a job?

-- Yep, I work at my university's library.



73. Can you handle the truth?

-- No.



74. What are you wearing?

-- ... Um.



75. Have you ever crawled through a window?

-- No, I can't say that I have... I should get on that.



So, life is life... maybe I'll update you on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment