Monday, August 8, 2011

My Love of Books (Pretty Little Liars in Particular)

I want ice cream... & the second book in the Pretty Little Liars series. Mostly just the book.

I read the entirety of the first book today during work today, in about 3 hours. The book centers around a group of girls who share one thing, they each confided secrets to their friend Allison who brought them together in the first place. When Allison goes missing the girls grow apart until they all begin to get mysterious messages from someone named "A".

This book was very enjoyable. It was not the sort of thing I normally read (at least not since 8th grade), but I love the TV series and I vaguely remember reading the book when I was in middle school. The scandal & revelations the girls have are believable & well written.

 Pretty Little Liars kept me entertained & makes me want to read more, not just of the series, but anything by this author, because of her attention to detail & her amazing ability to craft an enthralling & realistic story.

See you tomorrow!

P.S. I really love all books. If it has a good plot... I like it. Pretty Little Liars is only one example of the awesome that can be amassed in one story.

No comments:

Post a Comment