Monday, August 1, 2011

BEDA Insanity (Day 1)

If you didn't know I was crazy already, I've got news for you. I am. This month I will finally undertake a challenge I've been putting off for about 2 years. I will be blogging everyday in August.

But, Amethyst, that sounds perfectly reasonable.

Yes, yes it does. This is why have decided to make a reasonable challenge into a challenge that very well might put me in the grave, should I decide to take time and produce quality work*. Everyday, I am going to write a blog post AND make a video for my vlog**!

This is madness!***

Indeed.
I hope to force myself into a creative frenzy, although, I'm not sure how...
Anyway, if you are joining my in Quixote-esque quest to creative absolution, Twitter message me: @glowinthedark7.

See you tomorrow!

*This statement may or may not be hyperbole.
**If you haven't seen my YouTube Channel, you should check it out.  You know you want to.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/SheGlowsInTheDark
***Note to self: In future, resist the temptation to make a 300 reference... it only makes you look more exceptionally lame that you do to begin with.

And, now, the shameless plugging, and self promoting comes to an end. As does this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment