Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So Tired...

I working in my University's library & my job was particularly demanding today. I had to clean shelves (move heavy books to cart, clean shelve, clean heavy books individually, move heavy books back to shelve) for eight hours today instead of the normal four I do during my eight hour work day. Suffice to say, my back hurts a bit...
I have also moved into my dorm room for the upcomming fall semester, which would be more exciting if I had all of my stuff here so I could decorate, & maybe set up my TV*. When I get better settled in and such, I might post some pictures, or something.

This post is kind of boring...

I'll see you tomorrow**.

*Don't panic! I have Netflix instant watch on my computer.
**With a more interesting post.

P.S. Check out my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/SheGlowsInTheDark) or follow me on Twitter (@glowinthedark7) for some interesting stuff that doesn't include my whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment